Spending time outdoors is one of the great things about Jupiter, FL. In addition to the vast array of water sports, the town of Jupiter also offers numerous local parks and recreation areas within a short distance of Jupiter Beach Resort.
- Blowing Rocks Preserve - This peaceful, barrier island sanctuary is a well-known model for large-scale, native coastal habitat restoration
- Jupiter Community Park - Large park with softball, baseball and soccer facilities, sand volleyball courts, 2 playgrounds.
- Burt Reynolds Park - The park runs along 2000 feet of the Intracoastal Waterway with six ramps for boat launching. There are picnic shelters, some with grills, and saltwater fishing is permitted.
- Carlin Park - Events include fishing tournaments, sunset concerts and the Palm Beach Shakespeare Festival
- Jonathan Dickinson State Park - Visitors can enjoy paved and off-road biking, equestrian, and hiking trails. Boating, canoeing, and kayaking along the river are also great ways to see the park.
- Lion Country Safari - Florida's only drive-through safari with over 900 animals and walk-through amusement park
- Lighthouse Park - Located under the scenic Jupiter Lighthouse
- Roger Dean Stadium - As close to the game of Baseball as you can get without a uniform. Enjoy Florida Spring Training with the St Louis Cardinals and the Miami Marlins