Parks & Recreation
Jupiter Florida Parks & Florida Spring Training
From our pristine beaches and expansive parks to wildlife safaris, the great outdoors is what brings visitors to Palm Beach County year after year. In addition to exhilarating water sports and fishing charters, you will discover a variety Jupiter, Florida parks and recreational areas within a short drive of our Jupiter Beach Resort.
- Blowing Rocks Preserve – Blowing Rocks is a peaceful, barrier island sanctuary well known for large-scale, native coastal habitat restoration.
- Jupiter Community Park – This nearby community park features softball, baseball and soccer facilities as well as sand volleyball courts and two playgrounds.
- Burt Reynolds Park – BR Park runs along 2000 feet of the Intra coastal Waterway with six ramps for boat launching. There are also picnic shelters, some with grills, and saltwater fishing is permitted.
- Carlin Park – Events at Carlin Park include fishing tournaments, sunset concerts and the Palm Beach Shakespeare Festival.
- Jonathan Dickinson State Park – Visitors can enjoy paved and off-road biking, equestrian, and hiking trails. Boating, canoeing, and kayaking along the river are also popular ways to view the park.
- Lion Country Safari – Florida's only drive-through safari, this award-winning zoo features over 900 animals as well as a walk-through amusement park.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area – This 120-acre site features a natural trail and boardwalk that ends at a covered observation platform, along with natural-surface hiking trails and offers exceptional wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Roger Dean Stadium – As close to the game as you can get without a uniform, Roger Dean Stadium is home to Florida Spring Training with the St Louis Cardinals and the Miami Marlins.
Florida Spring Training at Roger Dean Stadium
Baseball is America’s pastime, and there are some people out there who just can't get enough. Thankfully, between the regular season and spring training, fans can enjoy baseball nearly year round, especially when staying at Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa. Our Palm Beach resort is just six miles from Roger Dean Stadium, where both the St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins practice during Spring Training along with being home to the minor league Jupiter Hammerheads.
Visit the Roger Dean Stadium website for the Spring Training Game Schedule.
Discover the latest Palm Beach vacation packages at Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa or contact a Reservations Associate at 866.943.0950 to begin planning your next stay at our Palm Beach luxury resort.