1. Is the price different for the vendors and kids different? If so, what is the age limit?
YES- Kids 0-4 Children at this age typically do not eat – we still have a seat for them however at no charge 5-12 Get Chicken Fingers, French Fries and Fresh Fruit $35.00 13-20 $15.00 off most packages (5 hour bars)! Vendors $39.00 Chefs Choice
2. How many people are at a table?
10 people is a good rule of thumb but we may have any size table up to a maximum of 12 people.
3. Do you use round or square tables?
We use round tables – 60” (8 people), 66” (10 people) or 72” (12 people). We may be able to rent square tables if you wish to have a different look and feel for your event.
4. Do we have any choices on different colors, linens and/or place settings for the tables?
We have white tablecloths and white napkins. Please inquire about different colors and fabrics!
5. Do you offer a block of Guest Rooms?
Yes, we can designate a group of rooms, in your wedding’s name, for your guests attending, at the best available rate.
6. Do you supply the floor runner and/or arch for the ceremony?
The Resort does not supply a runner and/or arch. Our fantastic floral vendors provide imaginative and custom products for a beautiful ceremony.
7. What time can we do the rehearsal?
If your officiant cannot perform the Rehearsal, your Wedding Specialist at the Resort would be more than happy to. Our specialist may perform the Rehearsal anytime up to 4:30pm the day before the Big Day!
8. Do we need to reserve the complimentary room?
The Resort will automatically take care of the Complimentary room (if applicable). It is highly recommended that you check in the day before the Big Day as you simply wake up the Wedding Day, take the elevator to the Salon for your make-up and up do, get dressed, and have a wonderful and relaxing day!
9. Does valet parking come with the package we choose?
10. When do we need to have the menu finalized?
2 weeks before your event at the latest!
11. Do you supply a gift table or a place card table?
12. Do we set up the wedding favors, place cards, etc or do you?
YOU should do absolutely nothing the day of the Wedding, except wake up, look beautiful and get married! If you cannot find anyone else to do the favors, we will be happy to!
13. Do you have any candles for the tables?
Yes, we have complimentary votive candles if you wish to use them for both the Cocktail Hour and Dinner.
14. When do we have the florist come in?
We will have to see if there is another function in the room holding your wedding before your event to determine when the florist may set up inside the wedding space. The Florist may be directly in touch with your Wedding Specialist before the event.
15. Do you supply chair covers or Chaivari chairs?
Yes! White or Ivory cover with any color sash is included. Select the color from this link: www.linenbook.com
. Chaivari chairs are included in many packages as well and you may choose the cushion and chair color to suit your theme.
16. When are deposits due?
The initial deposit is due when the contract is signed. A 50% deposit is due 6 months before your wedding. The total amount along with your final guest count is due 5 days before your wedding. All deposits are non-refundable – even if you only move the date.
17. How do I reserve the date?
It is first come and first serve for booking the space so let us know as soon as you are ready! We also may send the contract via email, snail mail or fax so let us know if you have a preference.
18. Are you flexible with menu choices and/or the wedding packages?
YES! We are very flexible and can create any package that you wish. We have extremely talented Chefs whom can create anything. We simply must meet food and beverage revenue thresholds for the different venues on property and according to the day selected for the Big Day!