Wedding Packages Near Palm Beach & FAQs
Palm Beach Wedding FAQ's for Jupiter Beach Resort
1. How many people are at a table?
Our resort round tables can accommodate 8-12 guests; reception layouts are detailed with your event specialist.
2. Do we have any choices on different colors, linens, and/or place settings for the tables?
We offer white table linens with white napkins.
3. Do you offer a block of guest rooms?
Yes, we can designate a group of rooms in your wedding's name, for your attending guests at the best available rate. All rates are handled by our sales team.
4. Do you supply the floor runner and/or arch for the ceremony?
Our floral vendors can design décor for your wedding day to ensure it is truly and simply yours!
5. What time can we host our ceremony rehearsal?
If your Officiant cannot perform the rehearsal for your ceremony, your Wedding Event Specialist at the resort will be more than happy to conduct the rehearsal.
6. Does valet parking come with the package that we choose?7. Do you supply a gift table or a place card table?
Yes, we include valet parking for the guests, however overnight fees do apply.
8. Do you have any candles for the tables?
Yes! We have complimentary votive candles for both the cocktail reception and dinner reception.
9. Do you supply chair covers or Chiavari chairs?
Yes! Chiavari chairs are included with all full wedding packages.
10. How do I reserve the date?
Reserving dates are on a first come, first serve basis.
11. Are you flexible with menu choices and/or the wedding packages?
Yes! We are very flexible and can create any custom package that you wish.
12. Is the price different for the vendors, children, or young adults? If so, what is the age limit?
Children ages 5-12 are served a kid's meal at a discounted price point. Young adults 12-20 are at a discounted price point (restrictions apply). Vendors are provided at the bride's request.